Software Patents Brussels 2003/05/7-8

I'll be joining this important (and perhaps last) EU software patent
conference on 7/8 May: http://swpat.ffii.org/termine/2003/europarl/05/

I believe the conference will be free for admission, but for the
European Parlement hearing you'll need to be a registered supporter
(http://www.ffii.org/ffii-cgi/eintrag?m=n&l=en) and you'll need to
fill out an invitiation form send from phm@ffii.org.

Sleeping arrangements can be paid for or you can bring a sleeping
bag (I'll do this) and stay at the home of people in Brussels.

My personal thoughts regarding software patents and extreme digital
rights legislation can be found here: http://debianlinux.net

Hopefully other people on this list will join me in Brussels.

regards,

Jama Poulsen
http://debianlinux.net
http://vemail.org

"If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it,
 then what you are undergoes a transformation." - Jiddu Krishnamurti