FABTECH LIST

Hi,

We would like to learn your interest in  obtaining valid and Opt-in contacts for
Metal Forming, Fabricating, Welding and Finishing List information across the Globe?

List include from Industries Such As :  Presidents, CEOs, Top-Level Management, Job Shop Owners, Manufacturing Engineering, Product Design/R&D, Manufacturing Production, Foreman/Leader/Supervisors, Welder/Machine Operators, Distributor, Purchasing, Sales & Marketing, and Many More.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the Counts and Pricing.

Thank you and Look forward to your response.

Regards,
Sandy Collin
Market Research

To opt out, please reply with ‘Leave Out ’in the Subject Line.