Remix Contest!

Heyo!

   I received an email from the Osictone - the owner of Invision Recordings,
telling me that the label is launching a remix contest for best remix of the
track
'Seasight' from Osictone (charted n.1 by James Holden, Nathan Fake).
The Winner will be signed for 'Progressive Vibrations' vol.2 - Seasight
remixes (12"). 'Progressive Vibrations' will be released on double vinyl -
'Progressive Vibrations' vol.1 (with Lars Schneemann, Osictone, Morten Alick
and Casper LT) and 'Progressive Vibrations' vol.2 (selected remixes of
'Seasight', plus the winning track from the remix competition). The double
ep will also be released digitally in Beatport and several others online
shops.

Contest opening date: 25 November 2007
Contest closing date: 25 February 2008
More info and remix packs in the news section of the label's webpage
http://invisionrecordings.com