Re: finfine, kiu faras kio ?

> > > Samuel tradukis 80/100 unuan nivelon.
>
> Mi tradukis hodia-v ~12% unuan nivelon , mi tradukis ~3-4% ciu taga
>
> Mi ne trovas esperantajn PO-dosierojn en
> [1]http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level1/files/

Basically because noone commited Samuel translation yet...as you don't
have any coordinator..:-)

I'm still around up to Wednesday, then I'll leave for 10 days. In case
you couldn't agree on who is the coordinator/commiter until then,
please get in touch with Dennis Stampfer (seppy@debian.org). However,
he hasn't the ability to authorize people to commit access on Alioth
repository, so you'd better find a coordinator soon, really..:-)

PS : hope I do not misunderstand things.... I only read you by
guessing, again...:)