Re: Esperanto translations?

I asked "Where was this [closure of new languages] announced?"
Christian gave some reply about not keeping Esperanto in the
supported language list.

I understand there's no point listing unsupported languages,
but I'm not sure where was told when it was removed or when
the closure of the language list for sarge was announced.
Not that that's anyone's fault necessarily, but is someone
trying to make sure "idle" languages know what's happening too?

Mi pardonpetas pri tradukato. Petu min se iu volas gxin.

--
Off in search of a nice cup of tea,

MJR/slef