Re: Kial la esperanto ne plu estas en debian-instalilo ?

On jeu, 2005-02-17 at 17:26 +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Ĝi estis akceptita en Mandrake, kaj eo_XX estas jam vaste uzata
> private. Mi pensas, ke eo_XX havas la plej bonan ŝancon.

Correct me if I understand wrongly but if the above means that eo_XX
has been chosen in Mandrake, this is indeed a quite good argument for
it. Mandrake's i18n is very well handled by Pablo Saratxaga and one
can imagine that he thought deeply before choosig this locale name.

You well understood. Personally, I don't know the selected arguments.

Tu as bien compris. Personnellement, Je ne connais pas les arguments retenus.

Vi bona komprenis. Persone, mi nescias la elekajn argumentojn.
--
Serge Leblanc <serge.leblanc@wanadoo.fr> GnuPG id: 1024D/73791C2B 2002-09-30
Primary key fingerprint: 8E0C 0D6D E026 A278 9278  BF4F 1A93 D552 7379 1C2B