Re: PostgreSQL 9.2.x & Debian 9.x/Stretch compatibility?

Yes

Le Ven 14 Sep 2018 15:03, Cody L. Frank <clfrank@northcentral.edu> a écrit :

On 9/13/18, 8:54 AM, "Peter Brunnengraeber" <pbrunnen@bccglobal.com> wrote:

    Hello Amey,
      We did run 9.2 for a few weeks on Stretch without issue as part of a migration earlier this year, but we had to build the packages ourselves. Nothing stock exists that I'm aware of.  It is do-able, but I would not recommend it for a production environment.  I do not believe that the 9.2 train is still maintained with any updates, so there are some serious risks your taking on.

    -With kind Regards, Peter.

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Amey Abhyankar" <sco1984@gmail.com>
    To: zenaan@freedbms.net
    Cc: "debian-enterprise" <debian-enterprise@lists.debian.org>
    Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 1:32:59 AM
    Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 9.2.x & Debian 9.x/Stretch compatibility?

    On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 17:19, Zenaan Harkness <zenaan@freedbms.net> wrote:

    > Best to post to debian-user mailing list...

    It was a question for DB admins from enterprise space.

    My mistake was I did not elaborate = I want to do physical replication
    of postgresql 9.2.x due to specific case study. And as per my
    knowledge, it is not possible to do physical replication of postgresql
    DB between 2 major versions/releases.

    So if any1 is using postgresql 9.2.x version on Debian Stretch, It'll
    be easier for me to proceed.

    Regards,
    Amey.