Re: PostgreSQL 9.2.x & Debian 9.x/Stretch compatibility?

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 17:19, Zenaan Harkness <zenaan@freedbms.net> wrote:

> Best to post to debian-user mailing list...

It was a question for DB admins from enterprise space.

My mistake was I did not elaborate = I want to do physical replication
of postgresql 9.2.x due to specific case study. And as per my
knowledge, it is not possible to do physical replication of postgresql
DB between 2 major versions/releases.

So if any1 is using postgresql 9.2.x version on Debian Stretch, It'll
be easier for me to proceed.

Regards,
Amey.