Re: Problem mirroring CloudStack .deb Repository

Ok… After asking for help the idea come, what a shame.

Name: cloudstack
VerifyRelease: 86C278E3
Suite: precise
Architectures: i386 amd64
GetInRelease: no
Components: 4.1>main

It just worked… The trick was Architectures option.

Vinícius Ferrão: Administrador de Sistemas
www.ferrao.eti.br | +55 (21) 8888-2619

On Aug 19, 2013, at 4:38 PM, Vinícius Ferrão <viniciusferrao@if.ufrj.br>