updates

Hi,

debian-enterprise is a very interesting list. We have quite a number of
subscribers but almost no traffic. I want to send some information from
the Java front:

- The 'Debian orbital alignment team' uploaded eclipse 3.5.2.
- The Debian Java policy gets updated in small steps.
- We have Ant 1.8 as one of the core build tools.
- We have now an active maintainer for tomcat6.
- More and more package do support or use the Maven build tool.
- The openjdk-6 package is improving and gets the IPv6 related problems
fixed.

Cheers,
Torsten