Professionally provide sheet metal processing, welding forming, surface treatment and other services

Dear  manager,

Guangdong Zhenmao Sheet Metal Products Co., Ltd. is a new type of sheet metal processing enterprise. The company's main business includes: precision sheet metal, furniture sheet metal, vibration plate, mechanical equipment, hardware and electronic components, molds and accessories, hardware products, and plastic products , R&D, processing and sales of communication equipment and supporting chassis and other products.

The materials are mainly based on various materials such as Q235, carbon steel, various stainless steels 201, 302, 410, etc.Vibration plate and automation equipment can be designed and produced according to customer requirements.

At the same time, the company has new advanced supporting equipment: laser cutting machine, AMADA CNC punching machine, CNC bending machine, CNC shearing machine, ordinary punching machine, CNC rolling machine, riveting machine and other production equipment.

At present, it is mainly suitable for enterprises in electromechanical, mechanical and communications to provide processing services for sheet metal products. It can be solved for electric control, mechanical structure, organic glass material, various surface treatments (plastic spraying, painting, galvanizing, welding, electric polishing, oxidation, drawing polishing, silk printing, etching, etc.).Specific product details can be found on the company website. Our company's website is: www.zmbjzp.com.

The company believes in the development tenet of "technical innovation, continuous progress; quality first, customer satisfaction; first-class service, honesty and win-win", and provides customers with comprehensive services based on market development and customer needs.

If you are interested, please email me. We are happy to provide you with detailed information!

Best wishes!

Company Websites: www.zmbjzp.com

Company Address: Guangdong, China

International Business Manager: Manager Shao

Tel+86 13763222439