Re: Public Key missing

+++ Matteo Di Sabatino [2014-11-25 14:19 +0100]:
> Hello, I’m trying to add your repo on debian wheezy but I always get this error: NO_PUBKEY 1AD0C58EBEA7C52D.

Which repo? emdebian.org/debian?
This is currently under construction and will have a new key very soon (hopefully today).

The above key is actually available here:
http://people.debian.org/~wookey/bootstrap/bootstrap-archive.key

(because that part of the repo has been copied over from there)

Note that there are currently no working cross-toolchains for wheezy
(only jessie, squeeze, unstable), so if that's what you want this
isn't going to help you yet...

http://wookware.org/