Organic SEO - emdebian.org

Owner of emdebian.org,

I would like to request your consideration for Search Engine Marketing opportunity with your Business.

Would you like to rank emdebian.org on top page of Google Organic Search, for ANY keyword of your choice? Where we will-

1. Redesign emdebian.org with Richer Content and W3C Validated.

2. Optimize emdebian.org for top page ranking in Google, Yahoo & Bing by a link-building campaign at relevant Portals.

3. Promote emdebian.org massively in Online Social Medias and B2B portals for direct inquiries from your Customers.

4. Bring emdebian.org to the top 5 Organic searches in Google, Yahoo & Bing, for any of your desired keywords.

Your Customers find you when emdebian.org is on the top of Google. Having a beautiful Website as well as being on the top left of Google (#1- #5 Organic positions) is the best thing you can do for your company's Website traffic and Online Reputation.

Due to the recent changes in Google's SEO policies, there are a lot of improvements for top page ranking of a Website. I can provide you a detailed analysis in the form of a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Report for emdebian.org to let you know those areas of improvement.

Sounds interesting? Feel free to ask questions or you can provide your phone number for me to call you.

Best Regards,

James

SEO Consultant

PS1: If you do not seek to receive e-mail from us again, please ask to ‘REMOVE’.

PS2: Suggest your budget,keywords and time frame.

PS3: I shall send more details on our “corporate websites”, “company profile”, “client references”, “case studies”, “why you should choose us?”, “price list”, “guarantee” etc. upon getting positive response from you.

PS4: This is an Advertisement for Online Marketing Services such as SEO & SMO.