php install debian sarge 3.1 kernel 2.4

hi i am working on an embedded system arm ts 7200, and I want to install php5 but when I do not find php5 apt-get install php5, change the repositories and install Leany, when I install php5 tells me the 2.6 kernel is concerned, but support for 2.6 kernel compilation for this equipment is scarce and I do not have the installation steps. I have tried to compile php5 but I get errors in the make, I think that is the version of gcc is 3.3

--
Mira que te mando que te esfuerces y seas valiente: no temas ni desmayes, porque Jehová tu Dios estará contigo en donde quiera que fueres.

Josue 1:9