Re: gcc

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:54:52 -0700
> Paul Thomas <pthomas8589@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Going through the install again the most helpful places were as
>> follows: http://wiki.debian.org/Multistrap
>> http://www.emdebian.org/release/lenny/grip/a1631.html#AEN1717
>>
>> There could be a specific install guide for armel (or non-kernel,
>> non-grub & cross install). I'd be willing to help out with this and/or
>> vet some instructions.
>
> Create the page on the wiki and link to it from other pages, like the
> Embedded_Debian page and/or Multistrap pages. That way, others can add
> and improve the content, so don't wait. Accounts on wiki.debian.org are
> open to anyone.
>
> Just click Login on any page and select "create new account".

OK, sorry for the delay. I did do some documentation for what I did to
go from multistrap to booting system with working apt-get. I did it on
the opencircuits wiki site instead wiki.debian.org (feel free to copy
whatever). Mostly straight forward. I know multistrap has some support
for user scripts and device node creation, but for someone working on
those things this should be easy to follow.

Anyway, here it is:
http://opencircuits.com/Linuxstamp_II_9260#Emdebian

thanks,
Paul