The Emdebian Project updates the website

Hello,

Emdebian Project website has been updated following Debian Project
redesign and adapting the website to Kalle Söderman's design.

Contents have been kept very much the same, but upgrading to current
stable (Squeeze) in some places, just note that contents might suffer
little changes in the following days, if you find some information
should be updated or navigating the site causes any issues we would
like to know, please send us an email.

Further information can be found at:
  <http://emdebian.org/News/2011/20110326.html>

Best regards,