Re: cross gcc i386 to arm-gnueabi in squeeze not installable

Hello debacle,

2010/8/20 W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org>:
> if I'm not mistaken, gcc-4.4-arm-linux-gnueabi is currently
> in the emdebian squeeze archive, but not installable because
> of unmet dependencies. Same for gcc-4.3-arm-linux-gnueabi.
> My /etc/apt/sources.list.d/emdebian.list is:

Now it should work for you, if not, please ping again.
Thanks for reporting

> #Embedian
> deb http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ squeeze main
> deb-src http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ squeeze main
>
> Am I missing sth.? TIA.

Squeeze migrations has never been handled properly, and always manually.
Work is in progress, on my side, as now I have more time to work on this.

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely