emdebian generated build directories and files

Hello,
we use the emdebian build tools together with emdebian crush. Thinks
look good so far, thanks to the emdebian people.
I have one question regarding emdebuild.

Our software (fpoga_loader) is build using the following directory
structure:

fpga_loader
  bld
  debian
  src

we run emdebuild -v in the fpga_loader directory. The make file is
generated using the automake tools and resides in bld. The build
specific parts reside in bld as desired.
However, after the package was build we have the following:

fpgaloader.grip
fpga_loader
  bld
  debian
  src
  build-stamp
fpgaloader_0.0.1-1em1_arm.deb
fpgaloader*.build
fpgaloader*.dsc
fpgaloader*.changes
fpgaloader.tar.gz

Is it possible that all generated files are in the bld folder? Our
source package repository is full with stuff which shouldn't be there.
So for example fpgaloader.grip should be in the bld directory.
Thanks,
Marco