difference in files' sizes using dpkg-scanpackages

Hi!

I have a Emdebian Grip mirror which is created by 'debmirror' program.
The structure is:
grip
|-dists/lenny
|-------lenny-proposed-updates
|-------sid
|-------squeeze
|-pool/...
|-project/...

I'm trying to use a dpkg-scanpackage command to make my own Packages
files.

At this time there is only one dir 'pool' which contains all packages
(from all distrs).

How to create own 'Packages' file in this situation for every distr
correctly? (I'm planning to add some custom linux-image deb packages and
I need a possibility to install them via apt-get).