Re: Problem installing kernel on Grip

> > It would be nice to have some ARM kernels too, like:

(armel I assume)

> >  kirkwood (sheevaplug)
> >  openmoko (not yet in Debian)
> >  balloonboard (not in Debian, we could to the effort to integrate it
> > into Debian if kernel team allows it)

As far as Grip itself is concerned, the packages (including kernels)
need to already be in Debian main. We can make a selection of other
kernels available separately but that would probably mean
cross-building and maintaining them ourselves.

If there are other kernels suitable for Grip, just tell me the package
names in Debian and I'll add them. (Wherever possible, these should be
meta packages like linux-latest-2.6-amd64 or similar so that the newer
kernels can be picked up as they arrive, although dependency
resolution is still problematic. I'm waiting for edos-debcheck to
implement a sane XML output format.)