Re: Impossible to install emdebian's toolchain on Lenny

I would like to add my voice to this. I am unable to install the toolchain any more (following the usual instructions on http://www.emdebian.org/tools/crosstools.html), getting the same dependency error as Pierre.  In fact a recent apt-get upgrade seemed to have removed my gcc. I had mine installed on an Ubuntu 9.04 system, but I doubt this makes a difference.
Is this being worked on ? If there is any testing I can do to resolve this, please let me know.
There was a post http://lists.debian.org/debian-embedded/2009/08/msg00095.html on this subject but it didnt resolve my problems.

Much appreciated

Gertjan