the right way of building crush rootfs

I'd like to build a crush rootfs on the flash card.

I created an image.
Run command:
emsandbox -a arm
and I got emdebian-arm.tgz

After I mounted the image to flash dir.
Then I extracted emdebian-arm.tgz to the flash dir.

As I've read in docs:
Immediately after unpacking, start the package configuration by
running ./emsecondstage on the target device.

I went to flash dir and tried to ./emsecondstage

/tmp/flash# ./emsecondstage
chroot: cannot run command `mount': Exec format error
Setting approximate time of 072020272009
chroot: cannot run command `date': Exec format error
Running ldconfig in /tmp/flash ...
chroot: cannot run command `/sbin/ldconfig': Exec format error

How can I fix it ?

--
Best regards,
Vyacheslav