Re: Merging dpkg-cross into the dpkg source

Hello,

> gcc is still lacking some patches to properly support building using
> the multiarch dirs, Aurélien Jarno said he would be preparing some
> patches for which Matthias Klose agreed to include (at least agreed with
> the idea behind the patches).
>
> Once we have a working toolchain we can start drafting the details for
> the implementation in the packaging level, and we'll be able to test
> stuff easily. Although, there's already some previous implementation
> work from at least Hugo Mills and Tollef Fog Heen that I'm aware of.

I would like to refer to some work[1] regarding multiarch goswin has done.
As other resources, multiarch has a debian wiki page[2] but it seems
that work towards that direction is much stalled AFAIK.

Cheers
--
 Héctor Orón

[1] http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=310911&group_id=30462&atid=411196