Re: Root file system

Thank you Neil.

I found the command on this page :
http://www.emdebian.org/docs/howto-3.html

I will try to follow your suggestions about emsandbox. But I am a little bit disappointed because there are no documents available that clearly explains the steps to create a sample board system. We must look around and try to understand what to do from the description of different emdebian tools. I realy feel lost.

If I finish to create a system after a miracle and many days of work, I would make a step by step Howto for future emdebian users because of this lack of documentation easily accessible is really daunting for newcomers.

Hardouin

Neil Williams a écrit :
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:39:46 +0100