Re: [OT] LCD/TFT Displays

As I don't know your application, it could be that this is not
suitablefor you, but for the smaller resoltions there are OLED
Displays.  (rated for only 20k-hours; prospective 50k-hours end of this
year. Therefore not suitable for always-on applications)
Distributor is glynn.de.
(I saw them at the embedded world this year.)

Price is quite Ok, the 2.x inch one (the second smallest) was approx  23
US-$.