emdebian armel support

Hi,

I'm trying to setup  emdebian on Neuros which is armel
I'm rather new to embedded stuffs

When trying to emsandbox, I get:

> sudo emsandbox create
[sudo] password for chris:
Creating an embootstrap armel chroot
Building armel chroot on i386 to install armel packages.
Checking for a user writeable tree in
/work/data/neuros/emdebian/current/target/pbuilder/build
 -> running debootstrap
  -> cross detected, using foreign.
DEBOOTSTRAP_DIR=/usr/share/debootstrap/ debootstrap  --verbose --foreign
--arch armel unstable
/work/data/neuros/emdebian/current/target/pbuilder/build
http://buildd.emdebian.org/emdebian/
/usr/share/emdebian-tools/emdebian.crossd
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages
I: Resolving dependencies of required packages...
I: Resolving dependencies of base packages...
I: Checking component main on http://buildd.emdebian.org/emdebian...
E: Couldn't find these debs: util-linux dhcp3-client libnewt0.52
libdebian-installer4 cdebconf readline-common makedev whiptail zlib1g
apt libncurses5 debian-archive-keyring libstdc++6 libc6 busybox
libreadline5 debianutils gpgv initscripts libgcc1 base-files
module-init-tools base-passwd libslang2 gnupg udev dpkg

I've got a working debian on neuros so all this package are available on
debian.
Did I miss something or what step should I follow to have this working ?

Christian