emdebuild should have/pass along more dpkg-buildpackage options

I've now got support for passing any dpkg-buildpackage options to
emdebuild in Emdebian SVN but I don't think it is wise to allow control
over -uc -us - those fail persistently so the current builds have always
turned them off.

When packages are uploaded via emrecent, the signature is checked and
requested if missing.

Also, it makes no sense to allow '-a' to be set for dpkg-buildpackage in
a manner that could conflict with the -a setting to emdebuild itself
(which itself passes -a to dpkg-buildpackage). So the support in
emdebuild will *drop* any -a option should someone try to pass it
directly to dpkg-buildpackage.

Example syntax:

$ emdebuild -a arm -v --svn
$ emdebuild -a armel -v -- -B

The first updates the patches in Emdebian SVN, includes the .dsc
and .diff.gz (includes .orig.tar.gz if this is the em1 version too) and
builds for the Emdebian "primary architecture" of ARM.

The second shows how other this option needs to be disseminated through
the other scripts so that autobuilders are able to use -B for non-ARM
builds and hence prevent conflicts in the repository when armel is
uploaded alongside ARM. In essence, the "upload" architecture is preset
at ARM and the "port" architectures are all the others. This could
change after Lenny.

To allow uploads to private repositories and other customised / partial
mirrors, the -- -B support needs to be user-selectable, probably within
the --upload-handler passed to em_autobuild (which means extending this
support to emsource -b which passes it transparently down to emdebuild).

Support for this bug 'as-is' is now in Emdebian SVN but the full fix
needs a little more testing. I might complete the fix in 1.4.7, it might
need to wait for a full fix in 1.4.8.

Other dpkg-buildpackage options are supported - if there are other clear
examples where no use of a particular option can be deemed sane or
useful, I'll add a filter just as I have with -a.