job request with oportunity to improve emdebian

Hello Emdebianers,

I'm looking for a job where I could work with and hopefully work on
emdebian for i386 systems.

Over the years we [2] have implemented multiple i386-based systems for
customers, recently ( ~Feb 2008) with emdebian and a Qt-based GUI
application. While doing the later it was evident that emdebian for i386
could use a lot of improvement - the optimum being, that once
configured, the target system should be fully re-bootstrappable without
any manual intervention, which last time it was not in the case of the
i386 architecture.

So, if anyone knows a company in need of embeded i386 systems, then I'd
be happy to know.

Hoping to be able to combine working on and with emdebian,
*t

[1] http://sourcepole.com