PHP work needed for Emdebian

To allow me to concentrate on the target package autobuilder and other
tasks, I'm wondering if anyone on the list fancies fixing a few issues
in the current PHP scripts (held in Emdebian SVN).

The autobuilder (via emdebian-tools 1.1.5) will also use PHP so that
anyone can create their own buildd - those PHP scripts are simple and
flexible but more can be done with those too. (Currently only in SVN).

The particular problem with the existing scripts is that the search
scripts have problems with packages that have '+' in the package name
and the pages themselves can be made more helpful. Other bugs exist in
some of the links from the search result pages to the actual files (e.g.
for Architecture: all packages).

The PHP code itself is not complex but, as ever with PHP, security does
need to be a concern so the PHP code is used merely as a frontend to
existing data and does not write or modify anything - I think it should
stay that way.

Hoping to upload emdebian-tools 1.1.5 tonight.

codehelp@debian.org