emchain -a arm failure

Hi,

emchain -a arm fails with:

emchain: Error. Mismatch in source versions
arm does not appear to have built version 4.3-20080219-1 of gcc-4.3
successfully yet. Therefore it is unlikely that emchain will be able to
build a usable cross-compiler using the current upstream source of
gcc-4.3. Only version 4.3-20080202-1 is available on arm and emchain is
unable to proceed.
Please run emchain again when the arm port has updated.

I'm using emdebian-tools 0.8.2.

I'm not particularly interested in using gcc 4.3. gcc 4.2 would be
fine, but I don't know how to select it using emchain.

Thanks for your help,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons