Re: Innovating apt-get to become future ready - Phase X - 26-02-2008 - v0.1.1j

Neil Williams wrote:
I think, overall, the best format is probably the Debian Wiki - the
images are basically nested lists.

http://wiki.debian.org/EmdebianImprovedApt

That's also easier for you, me and everyone else to edit and improve it.

Yes, I agree the wiki is the way to do it.

Neil can you cat the pictures on it, I liked them :-p, most people like pictures to get a direct clearer picture.

However I really dislike MoinMoin, i would prefer the use of MediaWiki, but if it must I will learn MoinMoin :-p.

Then there is the thing that the Debian wiki, is rather ugly.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EmbeddedUbuntu
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Embedded

Maybe I can create a new theme for the embedded pages? I need to create a wiki site for some other projects to so i can combine the efforts.

Kind regards,

Jelle