Re: Innovating apt-get to become future ready - Phase X - 26-02-2008 - v0.1.1j

On Tue, 2008-02-26 at 21:31 +0100, Jelle de Jong wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I went to fosdem 2008 in Brussels to brainstorm about a list of issues
> around the current deb package management. Talked to Neil Williams about
> it and came on mutual understanding so I created the below document for
> you all:
>
> http://www.powercraft.nl/temp/emdebian-innovating-apt-get-to-become-future-ready.zip

Jelle, can you create a HTML version with the images separately? I'll
host it on my own server for everyone to read more easily.

I tried to use OOo to export to HTML but OOo crashed. :-(

Other pdf conversion tools don't do a particularly good job of it
either.

I can't, yet, find any way to export the images out of the OOo file, nor
the PDF.