Update on Emdebian camp plan @ Extremadura 12-16.4.2006

Hi,

Since there has been nobody who has specifically requested march, and
some people wanted April, we are now targetting the April date.
Extremadura organizer however have a scheduling conflict, and thus the
date has been moved. 12-16.4.2006, ie one week earlier.

Please update the Worksession Wikipage[1] as soon as you can confirm
your attendance - Currently we are quite understaffed =) Notice that
Extremandura can sponsor travel for people in Europe. For oversees
attenders if you need sponsoring, please contact me to see if
we can arrange something. Feel free to mail for any other issues as
well, and update the wiki for any plans you have.

There is also plans for Emdebian activity at FOSDEM[2], as many
embedded/debian developers are there. It is quite clear, that we
wont change emdebian world overnight there, but atleast BoF session
to meet and sync on what everyone has been upto would be nice.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEmbeddedWorkSessionExtremadura2006
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-embedded/2006/01/msg00044.html