Re: [Gpe] Open Source Embedded

William DUCK wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would want to know if this is possible to have one day a well-defined open
> embedded environment ? (  a distro to build the app and for the embedded
> system, a gui, uclibc-nptl ... )
>
> Here are some suggestions :

> The final cut will be to develop the ICE framework ... :

<links snipped>

You missed out libjingle, which is a kinda-not-quite-modern ICE
implementation. We currently use this for the media traversal in the
stream-engine of the Telepathy project [1]. It'd be very interesting to
start a project to provide a nice glib implementation of ICE-11 :)

Thanks,
Rob Taylor
[2] http://telepathy.freedesktop.org