cross toolchains and etch toolchain sources

Hi,

I've recently checked which cross toolchains can be compiled out of
etch toolchain sources (which is about to be freezed very soon) and
created a wiki page to summarize things, please check it here:
http://wiki.debian.org/EtchCrossToolchains
I believe we still have a couple of days before the toolchain freeze
day to push patches to fix broken builds, if anybody feels for those
architectures.

Regards,
--
I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.