Gcc 4.0 cross patch

Hello.

I've been working on updating cross-compiler build code in gcc-4.0 package.

Attached to this mail is the first after almost 10-months-log delay public
result of this work.
Patch is against gcc-4.0 4.0.2-5.
It was tested for arm target only; testing for all ergets and fixing
related bugs will require time (which I'm having constant problems with),
and I don't want to delay the submission even longer.

Mode to follow as soon as it's ready.

This patch, besides rules.d/*-cross.mk updates, contains some reordering of
definitions in debian/rules.conf - it leads to less 'ifdef GCC_CROSS's

Nikita