Re: APT and dpkg-checkbuilddeps support in CVS

> Hi all,
>
> after some delay I've check-in the APT and dpkg-checkbuilddeps
> functionality in CVS under the branch-debian_version_1_22.

That's really cool! My congratilations!

Btw, please change "Priority: low" to "Priority: extra" in
apt_unify_package_info ().

Also, since you are going to divert apt tools, policy requires to discuss
this with apt developers and on debian-devel. As soon as this is done, I
suggest to upload this version to experimental (probably under version
1.99.0 or such), so people could test it and report issues (if any).

I will do my best to review the code carefully ASAP.

Nikita