Re: What about the FTBFS bugs from Nov 5th?

Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> writes:

> Does anybody have an idea why we see so many emacs packages being
> marked for autoremoval due to FTBFS on November 5th? Is there a common
> source? Is anybody looking into it? Or do we need to look into each
> individual package?
>
> Thank you, Thomas

Hi Thomas;

I didn't look at the whole list, but serveral were related to
emacs-async and pcre2el. It looks like the emacs-async issue is
resolved, but the pcre2el issue awaits action upstream.

Hopefully individual uploaders will follow-up with most of these bugs.

UDD only finds two RC bugs for team packages in unstable (there are
several more that await migration and/or a fix in stable):

https://udd.debian.org/dmd/?email1=debian-emacsen%40lists.debian.org&email2=&email3=&packages=&ignpackages=&format=html#todo