Re: New package: elpa-modus-themes

Hi Dhavan,

Пн 12 окт 2020 @ 07:22 Dhavan V <quark@codingquark.com>:

> Updated to upstream v0.13.0, kindly take a look :)

looked into your changes, and here are some comments.

Accidentally your "internal" LAN email was used instead of your
"external" one:

E: modus-themes changes: bogus-mail-host Changed-By codingquark@rpi3.lan
E: elpa-modus-themes: bogus-mail-host-in-debian-changelog codingquark@rpi3.lan

Upstream now ships additional documentation in Info format, which
is reflected in the changelog. It's better to ship it in the Debian
package and install it properly.

Also, I think that it's better not to push tags to Salsa when the
release is not ready. Now you need to rewrite debian/0.13.0-1 tag, which
Salsa may not allow you to do due to your permissions. In case Salsa
will not allow you to rewrite the tag, ping me and I'll remove it for
you.

Cheers!
Lev