Re: Package elpher

Чт 30 июл 2020 @ 07:45 Dhavan <quark@codingquark.com>:

> [...]

These placeholders are part of "How to Apply These Terms to Your New
Programs" section of the license. The copy of GPL-3 in elpher source is
as it should be. Compare with /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3. One
should not make changes into it in the license itself, even change these
placeholders. Rather in embedded copies of the license (embedded into
the source code itself).

Moreover, as I can see in elpher.el copyright is not attributed to FSF,
but to Tim Vaughan <plugd@thelambdalab.xyz> (see line 3 of the file).

I'll look into the package in the evening today.

Cheers!
Lev