Re: New package: elpa-modus-themes

Greetings!

dogleg agreed to sponsor the uploads for elpa-modus-themes if I make
sure it works with gbp+pbuilder.

Having done so, I would like to request dogsleg to kindly check the
work I recently pushed. I have updated the package with newer upstream
tag (0.10.0), made some adjustments such as using `gbp tag` to create
appropriate branches, updated pristine-tar etc.

I have switched to using pbuilder on my local environment to make sure
packaging works as expected.

PS: while writing this email, dogsleg was active on #debian-emacs. I
asked them for the review, this email should still help the rest of
the team (somehow?).

--
D Vaidya