Teams' wiki pages rename

Hi,

I'd like to return to the question of renaming team's wiki pages. Proper
place for teams' wikis is under Teams/ (that is, at
wiki.debian.org/Teams/<team-wiki>). I'd like to move Debian Emacsen team
wiki there. This is trivial and one may set up redirect for the old
pages.

As I remember one of the objections last time was that it will require
to fix a link in lintian. As I can see, the link in lintian is not
correct (it links to https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEmacsen/elpa-hello,
but not https://wiki.debian.org/EmacsenTeam/elpa-hello). Well, there is
a redirect from DebianEmacsen/elpa-hello to EmacsenTeam/elpa-hello, but
still.

I volunteer to do all the renames, setting up redirects, and sending the
corresponding MR to lintian, but I'd like to make sure that there are no
objections. Moreover, I'd like to discuss the proper name for the teams'
main wiki page.

Some teams include "Debian" into their main wiki pages, some include
"Team" or "Group". Just few examples:

- Teams/DebianGoTeam
- Teams/DebianHaskellGroup
- Teams/DebianPerlGroup
- Teams/ErlangPackagingTeam
- Teams/Ruby

So, what do you think should be the proper name for the teams' wiki?
Will Teams/DebianEmacsenTeam work for us?

Cheers!
Lev