Re: New package: elpa-modus-themes

Lev Lamberov writes:

> I think now packaging is OK. I tried to build it and found out that you
> set pristine-tar to True in d/gbp.conf, but not pushed pristine-tar
> branch to the repo (please, use `gbp push' to push tags and commits on
> all your branches, but also consult with `man gbp-push').
Thanks! I was not using `gbp` to package. With the help of manpages, I
have learned the basics (or so I believe!). I have pushed `upstream`,
`pristine-tar` & tag 0.9.0.

I have a query for tags. `gbp.conf` specifies:

```
debian-tag = debian/%(version)s
```

Given this, should I be tagging `master` branch with `debian/0.9.0`?
Also, should I be updating the conf file for upstream VCS URL (instead
of relying on d/watch) to be consistent?

Really appreciate all the help from you and on #debian-emacs :)

--
D Vaidya