Re: New package: elpa-modus-themes

Lev Lamberov writes:

> I briefly looked into your package and here are some comments:
>
>  - d/control: in your case short description should not start with a
>    capital letter (s/Set/set/)
>
>  - d/control: Vcs-* fields point to modus-themes (which doesn't exist,
>    as I can see), but the repo you linked is elpa-modus-themes
>
>  - d/copyright: copyright holder in this case is Free Software
>    Foundation, which is clearly stated in *.el (with years 2019-2020),
>    not Protesilaos Stavrou
>
>  - d/copyright: could you add author's email, which is
>    <info@protesilaos.com>? You may add this to Upstream-Contact field
>
>  - I think that it's better to install CHANGELOG.org via
>    dh_installchangelogs (that is, via the correspoding override in
>    d/rules), not via d/docs
>
>  - d/elpa contains d/modus-themes-pkg.el, but where is it in your repo?

Thanks a lot! I have integrated all the comments in [1]. Some of these
are quite silly TBH, I will take better care (for example *-pkg.el being
in .gitingore and me not noticing it!).

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/elpa-modus-themes/-/commit/50b197311e733b6f4842fa3753f072d6792087fd

PS: previous mail was from another address of mine which will have bounced because it attaches PGP key by default :)

--
D Vaidya