Re: Help/sponsorship needed in upstreaming multiple elpa/melpa packages to debian

On 08.06.2020 00:36, Sean Whitton wrote:
Hello Sławomir,

On Tue 02 Jun 2020 at 12:19PM +02, Sławomir Wójcik wrote:

Sorry I haven't noticed notification about this email and I did read it
only a few days ago, also had less time recently. Thanks for the review,
it's very helpful I don't know why I've missed so many things.

I noticed that the timestamp in d/changelog is older than your most
recent changes.  Could you run `dch -r` to refresh it, please?  Then
I'll take a look and hopefully upload to NEW.

Done.

FYI new repo for scala-mode package is here: https://salsa.debian.org/Valdaer/scala-mode-el, I've addressed most of Nicholas review request, more info in https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=766441

Also updated debhelper compat & std-ver in nginx-mode, docker-compose-mode and elpa-ansible packages.

Cheers,
Sławomir