Re: Help/sponsorship needed in upstreaming multiple elpa/melpa packages to debian

On 22.05.2020 19:30, Sean Whitton wrote:
Hello Sławomir,

Hopefully the following reviews are useful; let me know when addressed.
Please note I haven't tried to build anything yet.

Sorry I haven't noticed notification about this email and I did read it only a few days ago, also had less time recently. Thanks for the review, it's very helpful I don't know why I've missed so many things.