Help/sponsorship needed in upstreaming multiple elpa/melpa packages to debian

Hello,

I've recently packaged a lot of emacs elpa/melpa packages for personal use and
I would like upstream some/most of these to Debian by joining Debian Emacsen
team on salsa(or if it's not possible then at least getting repositories there).

For now it's a couple packages(one orphaned for adoption, 3 which were RFP for rest I've created ITP issues), the repos are on salsa under my user(links below)
and I've built and uploaded packages to debian mentors.

scala-mode-el/emacs-scala-mode:
https://salsa.debian.org/Valdaer/emacs-scala-mode
https://mentors.debian.net/package/emacs-scala-mode

dockerfile-mode:
https://salsa.debian.org/Valdaer/dockerfile-mode
https://mentors.debian.net/package/dockerfile-mode

docker-compose-mode:
https://salsa.debian.org/Valdaer/docker-compose-mode
https://mentors.debian.net/package/docker-compose-mode

emacs-ansible:
https://salsa.debian.org/Valdaer/emacs-ansible
https://mentors.debian.net/package/emacs-ansible

company-ansible:
https://salsa.debian.org/Valdaer/company-ansible
https://mentors.debian.net/package/company-ansible

groovy-emacs-modes:
https://salsa.debian.org/Valdaer/groovy-emacs-modes
https://mentors.debian.net/package/groovy-emacs-modes

nginx-mode:
https://salsa.debian.org/Valdaer/nginx-mode
https://mentors.debian.net/package/nginx-mode

all-the-icons.el:
https://salsa.debian.org/Valdaer/all-the-icons.el
https://mentors.debian.net/package/all-the-icons-el

If someone from the Debian Emacsen team would have time to look at these packages, move the repos under Debian Emacsen team on salsa, and work with me to release
these in Debian that would be great. I think these packages are quite ready,
there are no lintian errors(except
https://lintian.debian.org/tags/unreleased-changes.html but from my understanding before release even to unstable the repos should be moved under Debian Emacsen
team and perhaps debian/some-version tag should be created) and not to much
warnings. I've double checked if debian/copyright is up-to-date with what
upstream declares.

There is one issue with adopted package scala-mode-el: I've created the repo from scratch because package was very outdated compared to upstream and according to Addons packaging policy in here: https://wiki.debian.org/EmacsenTeam the package
name should be changed. I can try to recreate a new repo for it using
gbp-import-dsc if it's really necessary but frankly I don't see the point/value in it. More info in: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=766441

I have a couple of more packages that I've packaged for personal use and
eventually would like to upstream to Debian after these get accepted and I will
find time to make repos and push them to salsa.

Please tell me what's the process for joining the team or at least the best way
to upstream these packages. Do I need a sponsor for these?(I've read that if
the package is released through a team it doesn't need a sponsor? Is that true?) It seems to me the most logical thing to do first is to get these package repos under https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team because all/most emacs elpa/melpa
packages are there, right?

Sorry for long email.

Regards,
Sławomir Wójcik