[RFC] solution to circular deps between Helm "master" and "slaves" like helm-wgrep?

Hi team,

I'm not a Helm user, so I'm not sure what the correct resolution to this
issue is:

"helm weakly require[s]
wgrep-helm. https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm/blob/master/helm-grep.el#L26";

  https://github.com/mhayashi1120/Emacs-wgrep/pull/70

but helm-wgrep appears to require helm.

To my eyes this initially looked like a missing requires in helm-grep,
which is why I filed that PR, but now I'm not sure...it still feels like
a problem that should be fixed upstream (both in Helm and helm-wgrep).
If this is par for the course, for Helm, and it's not an actionable bug,
then I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks in advance for your comments!
Regards,
Nicholas

P.S. wgrep is a dep of the new upstream Ivy/Counsel/Swiper version