Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 11:49:50 +0100
From: gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>
To: debian-perl@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: RF{C,H}: dh-make-perl
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:25:21 -0300, gregor herrmann wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 17:35:55 -0300, gregor herrmann wrote:
> > - rebased post-buster onto master (fixed merge conflicts and then
> >   removed them in an interactice rebase), so now post-buster is
> >   basically <!nocheck>, with a history of master plus the few commits
> >   on top. Will force-push after a review here on the table … And done
> >   now.
> And post-buster rebased and force-pushed again.

After some reviews and tests at the Bruxelles MiniDebCamp and the
Laveno-Mombello SnowCamp, I've now merged the post-buster branch into
master and uploaded it to experimental.

experimental because I'd like to again call for tests:
- The new features are
  * (some) test-only build-dependencies get a <!nocheck> tag
  * arch:any package get build-dependencies on perl:native and
    perl-xs-dev for cross-buildability
- Please try to refresh existing and create new packages with the new
  release.
- And if you are involved in dh_elpa (Sean, David), please see if the
  new dh-make-perl breaks anything.

I think I'll wait for a week or so before considering an upload to
unstable.

Thanks again to the friendly testers at the above mentioned events!

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe