Re: [ATTN New Members] Checklist of things to work on before seeking sponsorship

On Thursday, October 31, 2019 2:35 PM, Nicholas D Steeves wrote:
> The following brief list consists of things that your sponsor will ask you to check and if necessary fix.

Thank you for this list - definitely helpful.

> Policy upgrade checklist and Policy compliance.

I'm unsure what this line item entails. Would you mind providing more details or directing me to the relevant documentation? You said this is the most important item on the list, so I want to make sure I get it right :-)

> Then submit a MR and mention @sten-guest so I'll recieve a notice.

Can do.

Thanks again,

David